As we approach year-end many companies are planning for 2017 by reviewing their sustainability strategy and how that relates to corporate social responsibility (CSR) goals. Many times this includes Human Resources working with Marketing to determine the best way to enhance customer acquisition, corporate branding, customer loyalty and employee retention.
JustGive’s corporate giving solutions can help you move these initiatives forward. Since 2002, JustGive has been helping companies like American Express, Cisco, DigitasLBi, Hallmark and Pointworthy give back to their communities. Together, we’ve donated over $450 million to tens of thousands of charities.
Our corporate program solutions
Corporate philanthropy can be achieved through grant making to the community but it can also actively engage customers and motivate employees.
- Fundraising campaigns—Fall is a great time to encourage a fundraising drive to support food insecurity by matching employee donations to their local food bank bringing charitable giving directly to the communities where your employees work and live.
- Employee giving—Matching donations speaks volumes for a company’s commitment to social good and directly connects to a company’s CSR goals. Employees are committed to the charities and causes they give to and appreciate when a company matches their donations. It provides job satisfaction, connection to the company and results in higher productivity.
- Charity gift cards—JustGive’s charity gift cards can be used as a thank you for a referral, a birthday, or the holidays, or an employee reward. Gift cards actively engage customers and employees in the conversation about charitable giving.
Key features of JustGive’s corporate programs
Our e-donate platform is the core of JustGive’s corporate program offering and serves the needs of CSR initiatives for companies across the nation. The key features include:
- Branding—An essential hallmark of any corporate program, branding creates awareness and loyalty. JustGive easily brands our microsites to uniquely represent our partner’s logo and message.
- Charity Choice—Whether you prefer the GuideStar database of charities or a selection of local charities, JustGive believes in charity choice. Our JustGive Guide offers national based charities representing important causes. Or create your own list of organizations important to your employees.
- Flexibility—Our different types of programs give you the flexibility to decide which type of giving program works best for your social impact goals. We can support multiple programs, each one focused on a different audience. Employees could have a matching program on the company’s intranet while a marketing initiative could demonstrate your CSR efforts to customers with charity gift cards.
- Reporting—Data is key to communication results and making informed decisions we’ve focused a lot of attention on providing useful reporting within our programs. Corporate partners can connect with their donors, evaluate where the donations are going and learn how to grow the program. We also have accountability reporting so you know when and where the donations were distributed.
Contact us to talk about what you’d like to do with your giving program, and we’ll provide you with specific information about cost. Need it fast? Once you’ve signed off on the program, we can be live within 24 hours.
Business Development Director