Great news! With our new payment report you can now get donation details by searching your check number. Easily keep your records and donor list up-to-date by using the payment report to match your checks with corresponding donation details.
To access your payment report:
- Login to your charity account
- In the Quick Links menu on the right-hand side of the page, select Payment Report
- If you know your check number, enter it into the box and click Search. If you don’t know your check number, select the donation date range that you would like payment information for
- Once a donation has been prepped for disbursement, payment information including payment date, amount, payment type, check number, donations and payment status will be displayed (Note: Remember that checks are disbursed by the 10th of the month for all donations made in the prior month. For example, all donations made in September are sent out by October 10th)
- To see detailed donation information for a payment, click on the number of donations to access the donation report – this report can be exported as a CSV, Excel, XML or PDF
Account Development Manager
P.S. – Don’t miss out on other helpful tips and tools: To automatically receive an email when we post more, subscribe to our Nonprofit Blog.