Today, JustGive hosted a webinar to introduce nonprofits to our Donate Now button. With Giving Tuesday less than three weeks away we thought it was important to give nonprofits helpful information about fundraising and get as many nonprofits as possible involved in the movement. Many of the features we offer can be implemented for Giving Tuesday. The webinar demonstrated how to customize their donation page in order to raise more donations and reducing fundraising fees.
If you missed the session, you can view it anytime here: An introduction to JustGive’s Donate Now button.
Features of the Donate Now button
Our Donate Now button gives nonprofits numerous ways to highlight their cause in ways that increase donations and the option of covering the fees which reduces fundraising fees. These features include:
- Branding and messaging
- Custom donation amounts
- Custom program descriptions
- Donor paid fees
Other features enhance the donor experience inspiring them to give more and more often. These features include:
- Mobile responsive template
- Recurring donations
- Friendly customer service and support
- Tax receipt and giving history
- Gift and memorial designations
Setting up your Donate Now button is quick and easy
- Register with your EIN or tax Id number
- Upload your logo and enter your mission statement
- Customize your donation amounts
- Add descriptions of what donations can accomplish for your programs
- Add program names
- Create a shortcut url
- Launch button on your site or send link through email or social media postings
Our reporting provides you with access to donor details at any time so you can acknowledge donors and stay in touch.
If you missed the session, you can view it anytime here: An introduction to JustGive’s Donate Now button. Hope to see you at any future webinars.
Andrea Lloyd, Business Development Director