How do we update our organization address on our JustGive account?
JustGive’s comprehensive database of more than 1.8 million public charities is provided by GuideStar to make it easy for donors to find detailed information about charities that match their interests. JustGive uses the address information listed in GuideStar, making it crucial to keep your GuideStar Nonprofit profile up-to-date to receive donation payments without delay.
To update your address:
- Sign in at guidestar.org with your registered email address and password
- Once logged in, click “Update Nonprofit Report” in the top bar of the home page
- Click on your organization’s name to begin updating your organization’s profile
- Note: If you don’t see your organization’s name, enter your organization’s EIN and click the Request Permission button to update your profile
- Once in your organization’s profile, click “Basic Information” in the task bar on the left side of the page
- Update each section of the profile as necessary – be sure to click the Save button at the bottom of each page after you have added or changed information in the form
- Once you have completed all required fields on the form, click the Publish changes now button at the bottom of the page to get to “Program Terms”
- Click the Finish and Publish button there to complete your updates. Your information will be posted on GuideStar within 48 hours and will automatically update on JustGive.
To further increase visibility and funding opportunities for your organization, see Guidestar’s “5 Steps to a Stellar GuideStar Nonprofit Profile.”
Account Development Manager
Don’t miss out on other helpful tips and tools: To automatically receive an email when we post more, subscribe to our Nonprofit Blog.